The studies on IFP relate to special admission and conditions. Therefor the following text is relevant for studies on CTU, ITB, HAN, ENSTA Bretagne or TUCH only.
The Master of Automotive Engineering will take 4 semesters, the programme corresponds to 120 credits ECTS:
- Three semesters of lessons, tutorials, experiments and projects for 90 ECTS credits
- One semester (the 4th) is devoted to a final thesis in an industrial or academic environment for 5 months with a thesis defence for 30 ECTS credits
The diploma will be granted after the approval of the study results, carried out by the „Education committee“ and approved by the representative of the university of the country in which the diploma is delivered. The Master’s level in Automotive Engineering will be awarded to students who will validate the 120 ECTS credits of the programme. The nominal length of the studies is two years. Each year of the programme is allowed to be repeated once up to the maximal length of 4 consecutive years. If the requirements for the double degree programme are not met, it is still possible to complete the individual study courses successfully even though the double degree cannot be obtained.
Conditions for study in the first year of MAE and conditions of continuation on one of the partner schools for the second year of the studies
- Minimal amount of credits from MAE program during winter semester on Czech Technical University in Prague acquired till the end of winter semester exam period:10
- Minimal amount of credits acquired during the whole academic year on Czech Technical University till the 5th July : 51
- Minimal amount of credits acquired during the whole academic year on Czech Technical University till the 31st August: 54
- For continuation on ENSTA Bretagne it is obligatory to successfully finish the following topics:
For continuation on HAN it is obligatory to successful finish the following topics:
ICE, MHT, MMV, MIV, VDY, VOV, VCS and PRO
For continuation at TU Chemnitz it is obligatory to acquire one of the following certificates of German knowledge (DSH-1, DSH-2, DSH-3, TestDaF (Stufe 3), ZOP, KDS, GDS, DSD II, FSP, Goethe-Institut Zeugnis min B2) till the 15th of July.
- Students who will not fulfil the condition b) + c) + d) have to repeat the first year in Prague to acquire the missing credits. No tuition fee will be asked for repetition of the first year.
Students who are not able to acquire the 60 ECTS for the first year after 2 years of study, will be expelled from the Master programme.
Students who will have by 25th August between 45 and 54 will be judged by the Educational committee composed of members from all partner universities.
Conditions of study in the second year of MAE
- The student has to enrol for the second year of studies not only at the university of the second year, but also at the attended university of the first year.
- The missing credits from the Czech program have to be acquired through distance exam(s) (the exams will held on the university, where the student follows the second year) till the 15th of October.
- All credits (30) of the 3rd semester have to be acquired till:
5th February of the second year study for HAN; in case 25 ECTS or more are acquired, the student is entitled to start his final thesis. Remaining credits have to be acquired before July 5th of that year.
31st March of the second year study for ENSTA Bretagne
- Students who will not fulfil the previous conditions have to repeat the second year on partner university of their choice to acquire the missing credits. No tuition fee will be asked for repetition of the second year.
Students who are not able to acquire the 60 ECTS for the second year after 2 years of study of the 2nd year, will be expelled from the Master programme.
- The period of April till August for ENSTA Bretagne and early February till end of June for HAN of the second year of studies are devoted for the final thesis project in an industrial or academic environment.
Conditions for acquisition of double degree
- Validation of the 90 credits from the whole study
- Validation of the 30 credits for internship period and final thesis
The following two obligations are to be fulfilled on the school of the second year choice:
- Successful defence of the final project thesis
- For obtention of diploma from Czech Technical University in Prague is nesessary passing of Czech state exams composed from the following topics
|For all fields of study||Internal Combustion Engines
And spefically for the following specialisations will be examined the following topic
|ENSTA Bretagne, EDV||Design of vehicles|
|ENSTA Bretagne, ECM||Computation and Modelisation of Automotive Components|
|CTU in Prague||Thermomechanics|
|TU Chemnitz||Fuel Cell Drives|
05/01/2017The deadine expires the 1st May 2017
10/03/2016Introduction to MAE at CTU in Prague
Czech Technical University in Prague
16607 Prague 6
+420 224 352 499
Fax: +420 224 352 500
ITB – Institut Teknologi Bandung
Faculty of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
Jl. Ganesa 10
Technische Universität Chemnitz Fakultät für Maschinenbau
Reichenhainerstr. 70, A016
+49 (0) 371/531 - 33794
Fax: +49 (0) 371/531 - 833794
HAN – Hogeschool van Arnhem en Nijmegen
Institut of Automotive Engineering and Management
NL-6802 CC Arnhem
+31 (0)6 55 20 88 19
Phone: +31 (0)26 365 82 15
CTU in Prague
Coordinator of MAE
IT Bandung | Head of Mechanical
Design Research Group
Andi Isra Mahyuddin
Coordinator of MAE
HAN in Arnhem
Masters program manager
Coordinator of MAE